*** What DDNS are you using?

Anyone use Google Apps & use their DDNS? I have a google apps domain for my biz, got it after my dyndns setup so it was the "if it ain't broke" path. I once tried to set it up, didn't work within 3 minutes so I moved on, but I s'pose I should look into it again.

pete_c said:
3 - running Squid (using ClamAV subs -free for private use) and Snort (VRT sub- free for private use) on the mothership which is working very hard these days.

Happy to read that you are a Snort & ClamAV user.  I'm a member of the Snort development team @Cisco.  And I'm not even running Snort at home.... (I've been meaning to get one of new low-end ASA boxes.)  Careful what you say about the GUI  :).

Yup; I come from the old days of using the Cisco CLI when it was fast and the first days of the java gui implementation when it was slow which imprinted me.  While everything was Cisco way back when it was decided to do the doo of using F5's for this stuff.  Could have been chosen for the name or who won in a game of golf....winning wasn't decided on a score rather how you played the game....

;)

Started to configure a new ASA mini enterprise model (one of three) a couple of weeks back and was mostly used to the recent PFSense interface stuck in my noggin.  (too that now is totally different as of about 2 months ago).

Been using snort for a while now.  I stopped using ClamAV for a bit as it was taxing my firewall. 

Back