1-wire hub power light blinks when weather station attached

tfrohling

I just purchased another hobby-boards 1-wire hub to replace a faulty AAG one, and I notice that if I plug in any of the weather station boards I have, new and old versions without the jumper installed, on any, the power light on the hub begins to flash. This doesn't seem like it would be normal. I haven't found any references to this behavior. What's up, am I trying to fry the hub. Obviously,
the weather stations aren't plugged in very long. These are the Dallas variety. Thanks, ted

I just purchased another hobby-boards 1-wire hub to replace a faulty AAG one, and I notice that if I plug in any of the weather station boards I have, new and old versions without the jumper installed, on any, the power light on the hub begins to flash. This doesn't seem like it would be normal. I haven't found any references to this behavior. What's up, am I trying to fry the hub. Obviously,
the weather stations aren't plugged in very long. These are the Dallas variety. Thanks, ted

Ted,

The power LED definitely should not be blinking. It sounds like you may have some bad wiring.

Eric

Back