7" to 10" with WiFi touch screen for ELKRM

fleetz

Hi Folks,

Anyone got any suggestions on a portable ~ 7" to 10" touch screen pad that has its own charging dock station. It would be neat if the same unit had a wall mount option as I have two applications one for a kitchen bench and the other for a general living area wall (I can get power to the wall one behind dry wall.

It doesn't have to support any other software other than ELKRM so I assume would need Windows CE as a minimum OS.

Appreciate any suggestions or hot deals that might be going.

Regards,

Fleetz

Too bad you want a Windows based unit. The iPad + iPort inductive charging wallmount fits your requirements perfectly (and then some). Not cheap, but a very cool solution. Check out the CEDIA coverage for a video and pictures.

:hesaid:

I've looked and looked and there's just nothing that looks better, is cheaper, more functional, and more versatile than using an iPad. Even if you get a 1st Gen and only use it for eKeypad - it's a great remote. I think it's what even Elk would recommend.

Thanks Dan and W2P,

As always valueable input...love the iPort and iPad concept with eKeypad. I have been waiting for quite awhile (eKeypad) for the Russound interface which is still coming any solution must have that as it is tightly integrated.

The iPort looks really neat.

Regards,

Fleetz

Back