8 Relay Module Mounting

Does anyone have a pic of how to the mount the 8 relay module? (19A00-1)

I can't figure it out, I can only get 3 holes to line up, which leaves no top support. What am I missing? I have a new mounting plate, but would prefer it to be a daughter board to my omni pro. Any tips, pics, etc... would be great. TY all. 

--Evan

I don't think you are missing anything. From the diagram in the instruction sheet, it looks like only the 3 holes on the bottom edge are supposed to be used.

Thanks RAL, it just seems really unstable... I suspect I will make it better than that somehow then. Thank you for the response.

I felt the same way when I installed mine.   So, I used a nylon standoff on the top hole.   It does not attach to the mounting plate, but it stabilizes the board.

You can search for "nylon standoff" at Amazon and find a lot of options.    I use these things for mounting circuit boards.   I have not had a lot of long term luck with double stick tape, so I use these.

You can also mount the board in another location if you want to drill holes, but don't worry about it being unstable.  Unless you are getting into the box often, you don't have to worry about bending it (and breaking the board off). Don't attach anything to the other edge as strapping it down may stress the board if it's not perfectly matched in height to the other side.

Back