Any users of Aleph ALL-MY-100

Rustytek

My new wonderful neighbors are crackheads who can't keep from stealing from people. I currently have an alarm system with motion sensors on the interior and motion sensors and a driveway sensor on the exterior. I also have cameras. The problem is that the exterior motion sensors are not always accurate and neither are the cameras (light changes and bugs). I was looking at automatedoutlet and say the aleph ALL-MY-100 IR beams with 400 ft range and was wondering if anyone has used them. I don't want another device that will give me lots of false positives. I need to know which direction to shoot (which direction my neighbors have entered the property and in Florida we can shoot first ask questions later). I would plan on using multiple sensors (3 acres) to cover all entry points to the property. anyways... anybody ever used on of these IR Beam Sensors.

I'm not sure about that particular sensor - you could always give AO a call and see what their customers have said.

That said, Optex has generally been considered the best in outdoor motion sensors. They can do a curtain sensor that senses along the exterior wall so only when someone is leaning to look into the window does it pick them up... or other general outdoor motion sensing.

Back