Appliance LED bulbs

pete_c

Guru
Here over the years have had issues with the short life span of the over the stove in the bottom of the microwave incandescent bulbs.

A few years back switched over to using LED bulbs.  First generation LED bulbs still had a short life span.

Last use was the plastic coated type with dimming.  Dimming still flickers for these 4 Watt LED lamps.  Just a post that I got two years from last set of bulbs.  One just failed.  I did notice that while I tightened bulb it would come loose and probably this intermittent issue was was shortened the life span of one of two bulbs.

Just a post relating to what I am using now and that it appears to be working well for me.

Bulb looks like this and is priced at two for less than $20.

E17 LED Bulb - Attaljus E17 Microwave Oven Appliance Light Bulbs, 7W (60W Halogen Bulb Equivalent), 580LM Daylight White 6000K, Dimmable Corn Bulbs for over the stove.

Typically have used 4 watt bulbs.  I installed a new strip of lighting which is daylight white and the 7 watt 6000k lights will match said new LED lamps.

LED.jpg

Plugged the new bulbs in yesterday.  No flicker on dim but not much dimming.  These are 6000k lamps and match the new LED undercounter, under microwave lighting.  High on the WAF.  So bright though you cannot see the burners at low flames now.

Back