Cameras yet again.....

Ski,
Do you have these online so that I could see the day/night output?

BSR,
Same question. Do you have public access to your camera so I can see day and night output?

Rupp said:
BSR,
Do you have public access to your camera so I can see day and night output?
Actually I did and had this on display for one of our chat sessions a while back. Since then I changed up my computers and don't have that particular one on a PC/Video Capture Card (just have it displayed on the TV so we can see the backyard while in the kitchen & family rooms).

I have these cams available for public viewing from 7 in the AM until about dinnertime. You can choose Media player, or a JAVA interface to see them.

The front door, and the backyard cam are the hi-res varifocal jobs. The stream cam is wirelessly linked hi res IR c mount (full sized). The driveway cam is 380 line IR. The kitchen cam and cat cam are 400 line SONY. (indoor). The living room cam is an old Hi Cam, and the computer cam is a Mini DV Camcorder. Pan and tilt is temporarily offline.

The encoder feed is streaming at 640x480, and the Java feed is at 320x240. You really notice the 640 when viewing fullscreen.

Check 'em out if you like at www.skibumsplace.com (Ultimate Webcam)

If you want to see them in the evening, just get a hold of me, and I'll start 'em up. ;)

...and I almost forgot... the Media Player stream is for high speed connections only, and uses the codec available with Media Player 10. If you have another media player version, the codec should auto download.

Rupp... When you were viewing, at 4:52 or so, it was pretty much dark outside. you could see, but no where as good as the cam made it look.
You would HAVE to have headlights on. Hope this helps.

Back