[CCTV Camera] IPQ2283X

These are IP65 rated IP POE cameras.  Here purchased two of these to test outdoors. 

I would refer to these as generic with Grandstream OS IP camera boards.

That said these will be mounted such that they are exposed to sunlight, rain, sprinkler et al.

Each will be mounted such that they face the home.  These are replacing similiar looking analog cameras.

Total price including shipping and POE and 3.6mm lens is/was $126.00 USD.  This is the IP camera that I have purchased from this company.  I have been purchasing boards, camera lens and building my own domes using IP67 Speco domes from this company.

3.6mm lens provides a FOV that shows home and sides from two corners of the property.  3rd similiar mounted on base of deck facing out will also provide a view of the two facing in IP cameras.

Historically I have had issues with the Lens/glass/rubber spacer between lens and glass with the other analog cameras.

The footprint though is small and I might try utilizing one as a temporary substitute for the Optex combo with a separate outdoor PIR located adjacent to said camera while I retrofit the Optex with a new lens / IP board.

Back