• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

CEDIA Denver

opie

I saw this thread and was suprised there has been no mention of CEDIA in Denver September 13-17(unless I missed it). I know there are at least 2 Cocooners in Denver that are going, any others coming? I'm pretty sure I saw Spanky say he would be there. Maybe there could be a CT get together in Denver as well. I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Spring EHX but will not be going to Long Beach due to a lack of funding. I would offer my house, but I live pretty far from the convention center and I'm pretty sure I would be sleeping on the couch for a while. :D I wen't to school in Denver so I know where the good bars are.

lpott6

I think I am the other CTer Opie mentions. I will be at the show for 4 days also.

Spanky, I didn't see any listing for Elk doing an MFG session at this show. Is that correct? I will surely spend time in your booth talking about various components of the Elk line.

macromark

We'll be there!

Booth 675.

PRO-100 training for CEDIA members/dealers will be Friday, 9/15 from 12-3pm.

FYI

-Mark
HomeSeer Technologies