Chat Night, What Will Happen Tonight??

BraveSirRobbin

I'm trying to get my new CAMERA installed so I can show the video during our chat tonight so stop on by (should be interesting)!

I promise, no more pictures or video of my garage door! :( :)

I say we ask Madge as our current HA spokeswoman of TV land to be a guest on tonight's forum to share her experiences with the production.

Ya really should post notices of such exciting events a bit more than 90 minutes from showtime.... :)

Skibum said:
Ya really should post notices of such exciting events a bit more than 90 minutes from showtime.... :)
Sorry Ski and your right!

It was one of those things, the UPS truck was late, I got all my other critical tasks done that day, and I said to myself, hey, I bet I can get this up and working before sunset.

The camera isn't going anywhere so let's try again next Friday!

BSR

Hmmm. I see a problem here. We'll have a choice of looking at a picture of Madge, or looking at a picture of BSR.....Hmmmm, what to do, what to do?

Hey I was thinking that maybe we could have a Friday Night "Show Your Camera" night.

A lot of us have various styles and types of video cameras that we could make available for our forum members. If this sounds like a good idea let me know (reply here) and I'll post the details on the front page.

The idea would be to list your camera and sepcifications. Then on chat night we could list their IP addresses for the members to see real time video!

What do you think!?!?!

The only issue I see is that it will be NIGHT TIME! lol

Isn't there a thread somewhere where everyone posted a snapshot fo their cams?

Skibum said:
The only issue I see is that it will be NIGHT TIME! lol

Isn't there a thread somewhere where everyone posted a snapshot fo their cams?
Yea, I know. You can't have everything? ;) Besides, this (night time performance) seems to be the single most important feature in a camera from what I've read on our forums.

There was a thread that did this (snapshots), I just thought it would be fun to do it live!

Back