CocoonTech Turns Ten Years Old Today

BraveSirRobbin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCOONTECH! 

avater2010.jpg

Cocoontech is ten years old today! 

Cocoontech was created by Dan (electron) ten years ago.  The concept was to create a forum dedicated to helping the DIY and professional types with anything related to home automation, security, and theater.

The goal was to create a non-biased forum with a group of people that would emphasize helping each other, plus contributing to a host of subjects that would be of interest to the membership.

I can remember when we thought 100 members was a great milestone, now our membership numbers are over 16,000!  Dan has put a tremendous amount of work into this site and it indeed has many improvements over the original layout!

Of course, Cocoontech would be nothing without our great membership who take the time to help with their eclectic expertise.  Our forum is unique in the fact that our membership has a true interest in helpful participation and the staff here are grateful and thankful for their efforts.

newctplain.jpg     avatar.jpg

Happy Birthday CT - You've helped out immensely through the years! (Too bad you share a BD with my ex-wife :blink: )

Terry

Thanks CT! I wouldn't have been able to do all I have DIY in my cocoon without this wonderful resource and great community!

I've only been around here a few years, but this site is full of great people and has been invaluable to me getting my system running, trouble shooting, and widening my aperture of capabilities.

Thanks to everyone!

Happy Birthday and congrats on creating a "successful" site. (Now if I could only view pictures...) :horse:

Happy Birthday, and thank you, Dan!

A great service that connects some great, knowledgeable people who have been very generous with their time and talents. I feel like I know many here whom I've never met. Here's to ten more, and beyond!

CT is ten years old?  Time flies.  Hurray for CT!

On the other hand, if CT is 10 years old, that makes me......Ouch.  It hurts to think about it.

Yeh, it slips by. I was about to say, welcome to the club, we hit 10 years early last year. But then I went and looked and it was almost 2 years ago now. I think we've become un-stuck in time or something. For some reason I'd thought that Cocoontech started up before us, but I guess not. Hopefully all of us who started back at the beginning of the Decade of Woe, and stuck it out, will finally get to ride a wave.

Wow....time sure flies. Happy birthday. I remember when I considered this the site where we could get the real scoop on Homeseer. Has it really been 10 years?

Back