Deploying in January 2007

Thank you for everything you do for our country. I am sad to hear you have to go. Please keep in touch with us. You are like family around here.

John,
As the others have said we do very much appreciate and honor what you do for us. I sat my 2 kids down last night and, in my lame way, attempted to explain the importance of what yesterday was all of about. There would be no 4th of July with out MEN like you. If you need anything let us know. Thanks again.

Greg

John,

Thank you and all the men and women like you. As it has already been said ablve we would not have the freedoms we do with you! God bless you and your family. (and good luck with the HA)

Best of luck John, and THANX! Also, congrats on the second!! Mine is due august 3rd. I can imagine all that you are going through. If we can help you get your system sano, let us know.

Be safe, good luck. As always, feel free to reach out to us here, or over PM, if there's anything we can do to help in any way.

John, as others have said, be safe. Come home soon so you can see your child grow up. Thanks for all you guys in the military do!

Best of luck, I got back from there in Dec of 05, and have spent the time since then healing, its a daily battle. Have they told you your area of operation? I was in Fallujah attached to the corps.. Helping them out with projects.

yea, i had a bunch of people mad at me, I voluntered to go over there and do the job that they asked of me. I was in the army when I was 17, so when I was asked to help on communication projects I went. I rember my boss going, your a dang civilian, keep out of that. I didnt listen :)

Rember if your in the desert alot, keep baby wipes :) They come in handy over there..

Back