Doesn't Snaplink display Insecure Zones?

SierraTech

Guess I missed this (over the years), but since HAIKU stopped working (iOS 14.5) I use SPACE & Snaplink more often.   Just noticed Snaplink Mobile and Windows version doesn't display Insecure Zones, at least from what  I can determine.   Am I missing something obvious or is this a shortcoming of Snaplink?

Well, I found it in Windows, and iPhone.

You have to navigate "Security > Zone/Areas"

Not very intuitive, especially if a zone is insecure which in HAIKU was displayed on front page.

What a pain!

Insecure Zones are shown as an UNLOCKED symbol (same color as locked ones).

At least the console gives us a list of Unsecured zones, in rolling notifications!

-Bob

Testing using Android, OpenVPN and VNC client to an OmniTouch Pro session on a one of my Windows tabletop tablets via a VPN to a Windows client via Android. 

Tested all functions and works fine.  I configured it to fill the screen and can enlarge or make the screen small.  Using designer I can design a Windows touch screen for the Android.   I also tested using RDP to an OmniTouch client session in Windows 2016.  I like using VNC better.

You can also design an interface with Homeseer Touch designer for the Android, Windows or iOS.

OmniTouch Pro session on a one of my Windows tabletop tablets

I thought Omnitouch Pro was strictly a console?  Are connecting remotely to an Omnitouch Pro to generate a remote session?

-Bob

Omnitouch Pro is a console for Windows touchscreens similar to the OmniTouch 5.7e's.

I thought Omnitouch Pro was strictly a console?

It is.

Are connecting remotely to an Omnitouch Pro to generate a remote session?

I am connecting to an OmniProTouchscreen via OpenVPN / IPSec VPN.  

Omnitouch Pro is running on my Tabletop touchscreens same as Homeseer touch.

The panel and consoles all work fine here and really sometimes using remote to look at the doorbell cams or temperature settings...that I never really change...

Snaplink does all I need and I like the big buttons on it...age thing I suppose...using VPN now can access all of my LAN devices which I like....didn't like ever opening specific ports on the firewall...

IE: for Homeseer always connect directly and have never used the MyHomeseer cloud app....

Back