Doorbell Camera and Speaker box

As part of my security / surveillance setup I would like to include a doorbell unit with a camera and speaker. I believe there are a few models from Panasonic:

Panasonic Doorbell Cameras

But I don't really like the look. Does anyone know of a generic enclosure I could use? Or a more discreet-looking option? Ideally a speaker would be included as well, but this is not critical.

Thank you,
HS

I used the doorphone/camera system from Quantometrix. I think they have nice looking faceplates and it integrates with your home telephone system for intercom with front door so you don't need an extra intercom handset on the wall. here are examples of their doorphone stations
robolo

I also have an open box (although new) Videolarm corner mount housing that could easily contain a speaker and mic as well as box camera. However this would require more of the real deal system to function as thats all you would have mic speaker and cam, but the quality of each component would be your choice rather then forced to deal with whats in these package deals.

It's a Videolarm cn90c (clear window).

I also have open box cameras you could drop in it.

Attachments

• Videolarm_CornerHousing.jpg
    Videolarm_CornerHousing.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 39
Don't pole mount 4 in your yard, but I wouldn't have problems putting it on my porch in the corner.

I would probably mount a bullet in it anyway which mine are all IP67 themselves. This is just a case big enough to hold a speaker, mic, camera and even a streamer or wireless radio. It's plastic not vandal resistent and has no climate controls.

Also the screws at the top need to be replaced as I have lost the tamper proof tool, the screws are basically coarse wood screws with a special head.

After I bought this for my personal front porch I realized my trim around a nearby window would conflict with the corner mounting. I still haven't gotten 2-way voice going on my front porch. :p

Teledoorbell by logenex

www.logenex.com

works on your phone lines, has call forwarding built in.... bunch of relays built in... you can call into the relays to trigger different devices
really cool product

let me know what you think

i can guide you on where to grab this product

cheers

Bryan

thats very cool. I have a panasonic analog system... front door speaker and bell... but i havent figured out how to get a call to forward to my cell if i'm not home... or how to call it. i run homeseer. have cameras at front door, etc... i sling the camera feed... also fed on home server with dvr... can i interface with my existing set up? ideally i'd like to get an email when the door rings (which i do now) but add a video and audio element to that. ideas???

I couldnt get a price on this russound ISK4 doorbell/cam. anyone know the list price on this? I can kinda figure dealer cost from that.

Back