eKeypad Pro and Apple Watch

ragr

I'm using an Elk M1 for my alarm with simple automation rules. I use eKeypad Pro on iPhones, iPads, iPods for the keypads. Recently, I bought an Apple Watch and configured the eKeypad app, in iPhone, to show my front door status, and garage door status on the watch. Also to open/close garage door (garage door remote wired into dry contact on Elk M1) and they all work well. I cannot figure out how to add arm/disarm function to the watch. Anyone had any luck with this?

You need to open area list, select appropriate area, then add arming station link.

bc60b31af80be243195fda15de1f9012.jpg

Under my configuration, system profile, I had the "AREA" toggled off. That's why I didn't see it as an option. Thanks for the info and screenshot.

I also am having problems getting my watch to control my M1, though it does reflect the system name and status.  I just can't arm/disarm.  I'm a little miffed why the eKAlarm is only paired with a lite version of eKeypad Pro which I already own.  According to Mobile Solutions, it should configure itself automatically, though the previous posts indicate otherwise.  It is odd the company does not post configuration or troubleshooting steps.  Perhaps reinstalling can fix, but I would be very interested in seeing anyone's detailed instructions on getting this to work.  Otherwise the app is useless to me.

If you already own eKeypad Pro, why are you using eKeypad Alarm? Or did I miss something in that last post?

I don't have an Apple watch, so I have no experience with the setup there, but I've used eKeypad Pro for a number of years now.

As mentioned previously, eKAlarm is only paired with a lite version of eKeypad Pro And is not available separately. That said, I can't seem to get it to arm/disarm my M1. There must be something I'm missing with my configuration of eKeypad Pro which I've used for years. I don't think a simple procedure is asking too much from the company. Anyone who actually owns an Apple Watch have any good tips? I'd be grateful.

I've not used eKaypad, but Apple apps are supposed to provide a support link on their app store page.  Does the developer respond at all or are they not getting back to you?

Back