ELK M1 GOLD Integration w/ ISY994i Insteon Lighting question

v101

Hello fellow cocoontech users! 

I recently have installed a ELK M1 GOLD panel. I already have a INSTEON build out in my house, dimmers, switches, etc. etc.  I control these all using the ISY-994i I have the ELK Module as well.

I was able to successfully connect the ISY to the ELK, and can control the ELK from the ISY, that works properly. I was able to successfully export the Lighting scene's from the ISY, and then import this into the ELK, On my Keypads I am able to control the lights, However I can only control 1 @ a time. so instead of being able to see 4 lights/scenes at a time, I have to scroll from scene to scene to see these... 

I click on the option on the ELK navigator, but it says "Synchronize" and displays nothing.... 

Any one else have this problem? I've read and read looking for how to resolve this, any ideas on this?

I can provide more details if needed.

Thanks for the help;

I only import ISY scenes into the Elk. This way I don't have to reimport when I change or add devices to a scene. I also use the Elk only for event based lighting changes which I do not need to tweak once configured. One, the Elk has a known systemic issue with DST. Two, it's much easier to create programs and time based lighting events in the ISY. Although not necessary, you can purchase the Elk module for the ISY so you could conceivably put all your rules/programs in the ISY itself.

Since you have the Elk and ISY I suggest you look at Mobilinc or eKeypad mobile apps for control of both systems rather than trying to use the Elk keypads for lighting control.

Back