Elk M1G keyfob Panic switch

amacphee

I purchased two GE TX-4015-1-2 wireless keyfobs to use as panic switches to place around the house. I have them all hooked up and working but my problem is that when it triggers the alarm it is not sending event data to my alarm company. I have the Keyfob Event as "23 = Police alarm" and this triggers the police alarm on my system but the alarm company is receiving a CID of the keyfob zone and an event of 616 instead of 120 for police alarm.

I can see on ElkRP where I can change the keypad panic RCs (which were wrong, I am glad I checked) but I do not see where to change the CID for the keyfob events.

Something sounds wrong, because if the reporting is enabled, the CID event codes are automatic. Something sounds amiss in either your program in RP or panel itself....

How do you have the fob programmed? Do you have one of the buttons programmed or are you doing via a dual keypress?

I just set it up through the "Wireless Setup"/Transmitters area. I then set the buttons to "23 = Police Alarm". I am using ElkRP2 V 2.0.12

Main Program Version 2.0.12
M1G Control Version 5.0.12.0
M1 Control Version 5.0.12.0

I am calling my Alarm reporting company today to see if they need something special for this to work on their end.

check your dialer section in RP, report codes and zones.

Sounds like a templating issue with their end, I tried the ZT and report codes and they come up correct in RP for me on multiple accounts.

For the dialer section I assume you mean the Communicator section? All of the zones seem to have a correct CID associated, but I only see the Police Alarm under the Keypad Panic RCs.

I didn't get a chance to call the company yet so I will report back when I get a chance to talk to them. Thanks for the help.

Back