ELK Products, Inc. announces the release of ELKRMS

I just installed the software on my tablet PC and it works great. Only problem I see is when I click on Climate my Tstat shows up but heat/cool setpoint and current temp is 0. I can turn the fan on/off and hold on/off but I get no feedback on the software. I do see a response on the tstat. I am running in demo mode so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

I wrote the script for Axis cameras and I have my Vivotek and Axis cameras working.

Can't wait to get a Samsung Q1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best Christmas ever :)

Is there anyway to use this software with a Global Cache to control my IR devices. I would love to use the Q1 and be able to control my TV with this software!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWireGuy,
See if the M1KP keypads are showing Thermostat temperatures by pressing the ELK key then option 1. Scroll down to Thermostats.

Make sure the global transmissions are turned on in installer, Globals, 34 to 41 area.

TheWireGuy,
See if the M1KP keypads are showing Thermostat temperatures by pressing the ELK key then option 1. Scroll down to Thermostats.

Make sure the global transmissions are turned on in installer, Globals, 34 to 41 area.

Yes I can see the temp on my keypads and Globals are on.

TheWireGuy,
I think the thermostat display is not active in Demo mode. Sorry!!

OK that is fine. I just thought it was odd that I could control some of the tstat features but could not set the temp. I will be getting the full version soon.

Any idea about the IR control!!!!

nov - what's happening or not working? And is this an install over an existing RM or is it brand new install?

Use this link for the ELKRMS download http://www.elkproducts.com/products/m1/elkrms.htm

There will be a configuration program coming out to allow changing the look and feel of any of the pages.

I downloaded the new ELKRMS app and tried after installing it I can not get it to connect via the serial port. I uninstalled the latest version and installed the older one and it worked fine. So I uninstalled the old and reinstalled the newer one again and it still Wont connect?
I know its not the serial port because I can get the older version to work just fine. Any suggestions?
Dave

hey nov - just noticed your screenshot above... Try making sure you download and save to your computer rather than just choosing Run - and save it somewhere like your desktop. also check the obvious stuff, like making sure you have admin rights, hard disk has room, etc.

How do I connect to different Elk panels using the same program, I have a ser # for each panel.

I would need a different ip address setup for each panel, is their a easy way to select which panel you want to connect
to?

Thanks
Mark

Bump

Mark

Back