Elk programs area

Absolutely!

What do we cocooners need to do in order to get a forum dedicated to ELK M1G programming?

I could create a subforum here, so it wouldn't be too hard to find, without cluttering the regular forums (since we have so much already). What do you guys think?

Some of those rules could be a problem. I am more interested in keeping things on topic (i.e. all snippets explaining how to deal with a garage door in 1 topic) versus what they do (only 1 topic per user). Once people start posting, I'll try to come up with a set of guidelines that will be helpful.

Some of those rules could be a problem. I am more interested in keeping things on topic (i.e. all snippets explaining how to deal with a garage door in 1 topic) versus what they do (only 1 topic per user). Once people start posting, I'll try to come up with a set of guidelines that will be helpful.
I tend to agree with that, but if you look at alot of that stuff it really is more of 'here is my system' with all of their 'rules' in one thread. To keep it on topic people would have to split up their code into multiple threads.

Many thanks, Dan! I think this will be a tremendous contribution to the ELK community.

OK, the invitation is out to all the old-hands! Please share your masterworks with fellow cocooners!

Spanky,

Is there any way to inport rules? I see you posted how to export them....

In ELK-RP (V1.6.18), right-click an existing Rule and the menu will offer several useful commands including Import and Export.

Attachments

• ELK_RP_Rule_Menu.png
    ELK_RP_Rule_Menu.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 25
Back