ELK TS07/RM Customization

I am playing around with it, but both the wife and I really like the default skin, so I haven't been in a big hurry tho.

After playing with it for a little while, I am guessing it is not "Fully" customizable as stated in the manual becuase you cannot change the location of items/rearrange pages, etc. Is that correct?

Thanks.

You cannot move the button locations, but the graphics can be changed.

Full customizable screens will require you to go with CQC, Mainlobby, or one of the other third party software packages.

I try to change the look adding a HD picture but i think this is not possible you can change only the colors,about the bottons i like the positions.

I was just going by what the manual says about the "Fully Customizable". The amount of customization that is available is adequate for 99% of installs (if it is changed at all).

On a different note: How difficult is it to change the CF card from the 64MB to say an 8GB? Is the OS and everything on there that needs to be copies over to the new card?

Thanks.

There is not a CF (compact flash) card shipped with the ELK TS07. All the Windows CE and ELKRM software is located on an embedded 32 meg Flash memory IC on the TS07's mother board. You can put any Windows CE programs you want on an added CF card.

Windows Paint program is used here to customize the TS07 screens.

Spanky, reserecting an old post to ask where the CF (compact flash) socket is on the ts07. I have one but there does not seem to be a compact flash socket anywhere I can reach it. I called the support number and someone told me the USB is all it has but that doesn't make sense.

Also is there a restriction as to the size of CF card I can add? I have an extra 1 gb card that I don't use that I would like to stick in there.

Thanks!!

Chris

Ok well I got impatient and just disassembled the touch screen. FYI the CF card slot is on the very back of the touch screen under the plastic back cover. I stuck my 1 gb card in there so I hope it works!

Chris

Ok well I got impatient and just disassembled the touch screen. FYI the CF card slot is on the very back of the touch screen under the plastic back cover. I stuck my 1 gb card in there so I hope it works!

Chris

I believe that the ELK men are on a business trip for another week. You can always call tech suppot during the week.

Back