HA Hangout on Voice Control, Tue 7pm PST

IVB

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdsst721q38ho4ut2bk7tvub2k0 

FYI, we're restarting the CQC webinars, but expanding them to address end-end use cases as the server software is only a small component. Tomorrow will be about Voice Control, so we'll discuss how to use our phones (presenters all use Android) and all the pieces/parts to make a device in our house change. For you HomeSeer, Premise, Elve, or other software, this might still be useful as you could just substitute the commands for your particular religious beliefs ;-)

upside of using Google Plus Hangouts is that there's a video component, so we can show any physical stuff.

Last time sic0048 also set up for a live view on Youtube, so you can watch like on a TV, Not sure if you can type out questions somewhere though. There's also a watch-later on YouTube option.

Its a bit tight for me to make it as I have to pick up kids en-route home, but I'll try.

I think you need to accept the above meeting invite, not positive as its only the second hangout i've ever done. If you can't see the link above add me to your circles and I'll invite you.

Btw if you circle me, post or Pm me here or there so I know what you're looking for. I get a bunch of people circling me, I don't always circle them back.

Just a reminder that this hangout is tonight at 10pm EDT (-4 GMT).  We would love to have you join us.  I'll be sending out hangout invitations to those people that RSVPed on the https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdsst721q38ho4ut2bk7tvub2k0]CQC Hangout Event Invitaiton[/url].  You can also check the event about 10 minutes before it is scheduled to start and find the url for the youtube link if you want to watch it, but not participate.  Just keep in mind that there will be a period of time when the url has been created, but we are not actually broadcasting yet.  You wont see anything on the youtube link during that time.  It's not broken, it just means we haven't officially started recording the hangout yet.

Back