HAI C3 Problems?

fxs158

I just received a C3, I plugged in a ATT GSM card but the device does nothing other than blink the lights. They do not stay steady, is the unit a DUD or am I doing something wrong?

There isn't a whole lot to do with those things.

1) Are you sure your GSM card is good? (have you tried it in another phone?)
2) Are you sure you put it into the slot properly?
3) Are you sure you are in a service area? (did that other phone work in the same location)

My unit works with either the battery or the power or both connected, so that can't be your problem. The lights on my unit all stay on solid. And I get a signal even if I don't plug the antenna in (not as strong though).

If still no-go, give CAI a call.

Check to be sure you have a 'current' sim card. Sometimes the older 32 and 64k sims don't play well with others.

I just bought the phone at Radio Shack, I would suspect is a new card? I do have a signal in the room where the HAI device is at, the card works just fine with the phone. I am thinking that either the unit is DOA or the wire from the antenna cable is not long enough to make a connection when scrwed on the back of the HAI C3. It does look rather short. Darn that sucks...

I decided to try a different sim card, I dropped in an old PCS one card "I think they are T-mobile now" and that card works fine. But the new card from ATT does not work. Weird

I decided to try a different sim card, I dropped in an old PCS one card "I think they are T-mobile now" and that card works fine. But the new card from ATT does not work. Weird

Something is up with the sim card. I have an ATT sim card in mine and it does work.

Back