Haiku Haiku - Omnistat Issue

When i try to change a setpoint from Haiku it does not take and reverts back to what the stat is set at. When I make the change in Haiku I can see the stat blink like it wants to accept the change but doesn't. Any suggestions?

This may be because of the limits set on the thermostat (In installation settings->set point limits). If you've verified the limits are not the problem, the other thing I would try is maybe clearing Haiku's cache using the top right button in the About tab of Haiku.

Hi, I'm new to this group and just about to throw out my own questions, but this one caught my eye.

I have had the exact thing happen with Haiku and my Omnipro / Omnistat system.

The problem is that you need to take the 'stat out of hold mode before making any changes to setpoints, etc. Then put it back in hold mode if you like.

If you make the setpint change without doing that, the stat will blink, change and then change back again.

Hi, I'm new to this group and just about to throw out my own questions, but this one caught my eye.

I have had the exact thing happen with Haiku and my Omnipro / Omnistat system.

The problem is that you need to take the 'stat out of hold mode before making any changes to setpoints, etc. Then put it back in hold mode if you like.

If you make the setpint change without doing that, the stat will blink, change and then change back again.

That worked!!

Thanks
Brian

Back