Happy Father's Day to All Our CocoonTech Dads!

BraveSirRobbin

The staff of CocoonTech.com would like to wish all of our Dad Cocooners a Happy Father's Day. We hope you are enjoying the day with your families! :lol:

I swear I must be broken because I'm actually adding to my home system today. Constantly evolving....

If I could get my 5 yr old and 3yr old girls interested in running HA wiring and modifying ElkRP/CQC, then I'd really have convergence!

If I could get my 5 yr old and 3yr old girls interested in running HA wiring and modifying ElkRP/CQC, then I'd really have convergence!
Actually get them to try it out. I had my four year old (at the time) help me with multimeter readings when checking out my wiring and magnetic contacts when I installed my home security system (he would check the readings for leakage and continuity and even switch the meter's clip leads to the correct bundle wire colors while I moved a jumper clip on the other end). He really enjoyed it.

Ditto that. My boys have been helping for years. They love the opportunity to climb in the attic - and love to be part of the "action" (whatever it may be) as well.

Happy Father's Day, all!

Back