HELP - rule for Prox reader

mzn50

Hello all.. wanted to see what I can do to get this going..
I have a Prox reader.. what I want is to have a rule that when Prox reads FOB.. alarm arms in "STAY MODE" not the default..Away mode.

I tried this .. works in ELKRP but fails when doing this from the actual Prox reader..

WHENEVER ACCESS ON ANY KEYPAD TRIGGERED
THEN ARM Area 1 (Area 1) TO STAY IMMEDIATELY

any tips ?

thanks
Matt

More than likely the authority level of the User Code for which the Prox Fob/Card belongs does not have the "ACCESS" box checked. In that case the system is arming to Away because the Fob/Card isn't triggering the Access feature, therefore the rule is not actually being fired. The control is arming to Away because the ARM box is checked. It's up to you whether you want to uncheck the Arm box but at least with the ACCESS block checked the rule will fire.

More than likely the authority level of the User Code for which the Prox Fob/Card belongs does not have the "ACCESS" box checked. In that case the system is arming to Away because the Fob/Card isn't triggering the Access feature, therefore the rule is not actually being fired. The control is arming to Away because the ARM box is checked. It's up to you whether you want to uncheck the Arm box but at least with the ACCESS block checked the rule will fire.

oH YER GOOD... thanks for the help.. totally correct !

Back