Home Security in dubai

sckang

My friend live in dubai. He want to install home automation and security system. So, I proposed Homeseer and mControl as HA software. But, I don't know what security system is supported 230V. Anyone know 230V enabling security system is supported Homeseer or mControl?

My friend live in dubai. He want to install home automation and security system. So, I proposed Homeseer and mControl as HA software. But, I don't know what security system is supported 230V. Anyone know 230V enabling security system is supported Homeseer or mControl?

Fully automatic firearms require no electricity at all.

I believe most alarm panels with the proper transformer would work. For intergration with HA software I would seriously look at the ELK M1. I also think there is a plug in for Homeseer for some Napco panels which are available overseas. The Napco is nothing like the ELK but it may be enough depending on your needs.

sckang, I concur with digger, though Sparky could probably share if the ELK is certified for use in Dubai (or even if that is relevent). Yes, it would work though with the proper transformer (which should be easy to acquire).

Cinemar has a dealer in Dubai and we recently added arabic fonts to MainLobby for that market. PM me if you think your friend would be interested in controlling an ELK via MainLobby.

Is Dubai 50 or 60 hz? Just dropping the voltage down to 110 won't do it if the frequency is wrong. ELK clock is probably timed off of the 60 hertz sine wave. Even if the frequency is right there may still be problems in certain countries because 60 hertz may mean 55 to 65.

Back