HS 2.1

Skibum

Anyone running HS 2.1 yet?

It is a good bit faster that 2.0, and seems to run better overall. The 1 issue that I see so far is that e-mail is broken. It crashes the program.

Been on it since yesterday so 18 hours of up time :blink:
It got the object error on first relaunch, but after rebooting, all has been good so far.

I am running it. It has been up 14 hours. I upgraded to see if it would improve/fix my Z-Wave USB controller issue. My Z-wave was still working but my log is slammed full with z-wave error messages.

Also I noticed that I was not prompted for a password when I logged on remotely.

-Mike

mbreeden said:
I am running it. It has been up 14 hours. I upgraded to see if it would improve/fix my Z-Wave USB controller issue. My Z-wave was still working but my log is slammed full with z-wave error messages.

Also I noticed that I was not prompted for a password when I logged on remotely.

-Mike
Mike,
What do you have listed in your Network Subnets to be considered Local field?

Rupp:

here is what is listed in Local subnets:

The 169.168 is my local LAN

- Mike

I also noticed another issue. The date seems to be off. At the top on teh ASP pages it has the correct time/date but if I look at the last event ran, it shows a 4/5/06 date. I also ran a log report (Doologs) and it has events in there for 4/xx/06. I just noticed this but it could have been present in the 2063 build.

-Mike

Back