Insteon-controlled yard haunt

Wow that looks really good! How many Insteon devices do you figure you're running there? You must have shares in the company!

Wow that looks really good! How many Insteon devices do you figure you're running there? You must have shares in the company!

Thanks. Nope, don't own any shares! I'm only using 7 LampLinc modules here. The lightning effect isn't Insteon... That's a simple circuit that I built from a kit that modulates the light intensity based on the amplitude of the sound input from a cd player (or other audio source).

Very nice. That dude in the second video at the beginning in front of the tombstone - is that something you custom designed or are there plans on how to build it somewhere?

Very nice. That dude in the second video at the beginning in front of the tombstone - is that something you custom designed or are there plans on how to build it somewhere?

Thanks. We call that prop "Ray Charles". I designed it. It's a car wiper motor at the base with a small crank arm attached to a long piece of pvc that is the head sits on. It's kind of like a stirring cauldron witch, except the pvc stick goes through a whole in a block of wood.

Back