ISC Show

Spanky

I just returned from the ISC Show in Las Vegas, April 1-3. It was a big show as always, but it seemed the attendance was down from years past. Overall ELK stayed busy the entire show with a lot of quality attendees. As with most security shows, if you take out video camera equipment and access control equipment the manufacturers left are greatly reduced. Although a few manufacturers did not show up, the percentage of manufacturer turnout was better than EHX earlier in March. The products on display at ELK was the same as EHX because the booth was shipped from Orlando to Las Vegas.

I met several Cocooners and enjoyed the conversations.

Friday I visited the CTIA Cell Phone Show at the Las Vegas Convention center. If it is made for cell phones, it is at that show. It is about 3 times the ISC Show size. Loads of new technology coming available in the cell phone arena. Al Gore gave the keynote address and discussed the global environment.

Spanky, it was a pleasure as always seeing the ELK group at the show. Everyone's technical knowledge, candor, and honesty are very much appreciated by us dealers.

Spanky,

I would like to thank you for allowing me to showcase eKeypad in the ELK booth at the EHX and ISC shows. It was a pleasure and I look forward to continuing to work with all of you going forward.

Back