keypad like UNO

v1rtu0s1ty

Am I correct guys that I still need to put a keypad with IR capability like Russound UNO even if the room has a local a/v receiver?

Can you provide a little more detail? If you have a CAV or CAM audio zone in this room and want local control using the keypad you'll need it.

If all you need is the "IR" portion and don't require the keypad interface you can install a stand-alone in-wall IR receiver liek the Russound 858 which can be tied into another keyad.

I've been a little out of hte loop on your project so if you can provide some more specifics about this, I'm sure someone can help.

Cheers,
Paul

pkoslow said:
Can you provide a little more detail? If you have a CAV or CAM audio zone in this room and want local control using the keypad you'll need it.

If all you need is the "IR" portion and don't require the keypad interface you can install a stand-alone in-wall IR receiver liek the Russound 858 which can be tied into another keyad.

I've been a little out of hte loop on your project so if you can provide some more specifics about this, I'm sure someone can help.

Cheers,
Paul
Yep, my wiring project starts tomorrow! Woohoo! Excited and worried!

Back