Looking to purchase ELK M1XEP

rjsmith0

I posted this in the Vendor forum also but it doesn't get a lot of visibility (or show up in new posts) so I am trying here. Does anyone have or know where I can get an M1XEP? I checked all the usual suspects and they say it is backordered until May. Even ebay came up empty. Thanks!

Vendor forums do show in new posts (it's how I found both your posts). Are you just looking for IP connectivity to the serial port, or the built in monitoring features?

Sorry about that! I will try to remove the other. I am looking to take advantage of both. Backup monitoring as well as remote programming. I am more concerned about remote programming. As a stop-gap, I could connect via serial with a RPI running Home Assistant, but it wouldn't give me the remote programming capability. Are there any other options? Thanks!

I have a brand new, never opened XEP I bought to take back to my home. My old XEP is still in place working, but I thought I would buy it as a spare.
If you want it I'll sell it for $275 + shipping.

I have a brand new, never opened XEP I bought to take back to my home. My old XEP is still in place working, but I thought I would buy it as a spare.
If you want it I'll sell it for $275 + shipping.

Bucko, that sounds great. I never did find one. I will send you a PM. Thanks!

Back