Looking to purchase ELK M1XEP

rjsmith0

I posted this in the Vendor forum also but it doesn't get a lot of visibility (or show up in new posts) so I am trying here. Does anyone have or know where I can get an M1XEP? I checked all the usual suspects and they say it is backordered until May. Even ebay came up empty. Thanks!

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor forums do show in new posts (it's how I found both your posts). Are you just looking for IP connectivity to the serial port, or the built in monitoring features?

rjsmith0

Sorry about that! I will try to remove the other. I am looking to take advantage of both. Backup monitoring as well as remote programming. I am more concerned about remote programming. As a stop-gap, I could connect via serial with a RPI running Home Assistant, but it wouldn't give me the remote programming capability. Are there any other options? Thanks!

bucko

I have a brand new, never opened XEP I bought to take back to my home. My old XEP is still in place working, but I thought I would buy it as a spare.
If you want it I'll sell it for $275 + shipping.

rjsmith0

I have a brand new, never opened XEP I bought to take back to my home. My old XEP is still in place working, but I thought I would buy it as a spare.
If you want it I'll sell it for $275 + shipping.

Bucko, that sounds great. I never did find one. I will send you a PM. Thanks!