Lutron RadioRA 2 for DIY (replacing Insteon)?

I too am looking into installing RadioRA2 in my house. Currently asked for dealers in my area (South FL) to see if any will provide a good quote. Pricing I saw above looks pretty good especially if they provide you with software! ;)

I'm gonna be integrating Sivoia QS shades so need to find a great dealer who can help me out with that. Hopefully I can get lucky just like you did :)
From what I read integration of shades requires RadioRA2 Inclusive package, so a level 2 installer is a must.

I will let you know :)

I believe RA thermostats are in the pipeline

Lutron CS has confirmed that vacation mode and thermostat are coming up :) Nice!

Now just have to find good local rep who will help me out with installation and software copy :)

RadioRA2 can be programmed by sneaker-net up to 50 devices, 100 devices via the software, and 200 devices via a software key for PSPs. They say Vacation Mode is coming out this summer. Beyond that, the program has astronomical and and standard time clocks, and allows you to set scene and room logic presets for the keypads. You can also define up to 100 integration presets in the software.

I too am looking into installing RadioRA2 in my house. Currently asked for dealers in my area (South FL) to see if any will provide a good quote. Pricing I saw above looks pretty good especially if they provide you with software! :(

I'm gonna be integrating Sivoia QS shades so need to find a great dealer who can help me out with that. Hopefully I can get lucky just like you did :)
From what I read integration of shades requires RadioRA2 Inclusive package, so a level 2 installer is a must.

I will let you know :)

I believe RA thermostats are in the pipeline

Lutron CS has confirmed that vacation mode and thermostat are coming up :) Nice!

Now just have to find good local rep who will help me out with installation and software copy :)

where is "local"?

I'd like to explore the capabilities of the Radio Ra-2 Essentials software. Is it possible to get access to the software's manual, to decide if it's worthwhile exploring?

Thanks!

Back