Multiple T-Amps w/ mAudio 410 & JRMC

Is there some way anyone can screencap what the JRMC multizone view looks like?

I'm going to redo how my multisource/multizone UI looks as I think mine is a bit klunky, but I'm fresh out of ideas. If you've found something that works, I'd love to see it.

IVB - I use JRMC multizone - but currently I haven't built any screens for it. I control it entirely using IR. I do plan on building screens for web-based control, just haven't done it yet...

I have a JRMC 5 zone setup and use my Now Playing project (Netremote based) to control it.

How interesting - so each column is a zone, and you "turn on/off" by pressing the button? That is very attractive, thanks for sharing.

How do you play different sources in different zones?

Each Netremote client running on the touchscreens can be 'focused' on a zone within JRMC (under version 11). There is a popup panel that allows you to select the zone you want to view. I have a page that views and controls a single zone or a page that allows you to control any of the 5 zones harware (each column) while it is focused on whichever zone within JRMC you chose. I also can do a hardware sync so that I can play the same CD in any number of the zones I want (not so easy to do under JRMC). Since each zone is a seperate receiver I can choose to turn on/off any particular room I want to have music playing in. Each room can play a different CD (or playlist) or play the same CD in all rooms that are 'on'.

John

Back