My Getaway

"The only different between men and boys are the size of there toys"

"He who dies with the most wins"

I'm jealous, I want a golf cart ;)

Do You Play :lol:
T.

I'v been in a trailer exactly like that one. We used to camp out in my friends trailer in his back yard when we were teenagers

Cool. I'm leaving as we speak to go camping and boating. We have a popup we pull up to the camp ground in Tennessee and that's where I keep my boat. This looks like a semi permanent setup is it? Do you leave it there year round? See ya'll on Sunday night.

Rupp, I see that your heading out for the weekend....you're gonna go thru withdrawal! (and so will other board readers without your guidance....)

Wow missed these questions...

I used to play golf before my back problems....

Yes its a permanent setup... at this resort

http://www.lighthousevillage.com/

Its a nice place with a private lake, pool, jacuzzi, ect

Its pretty large with almost 800 sites... so there is lots of golf carts....

We are leaving for a 4 day weekend!!!

John

Actually they are looking into installing a WIFI network for all the sites.... but I go there to get away from this stuff....

John

jwilson56 said:
Actually they are looking into installing a WIFI network for all the sites.... but I go there to get away from this stuff....

John
I go to the mountains for a week so noone can get me on the phone. the park where I stay is considering putting phones in all of the cabins. all I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paul said:
jwilson56 said:

John
I go to the mountains for a week so noone can get me on the phone. the park where I stay is considering putting phones in all of the cabins. all I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No one says you have to answer them.....

Back