Need help with DSC alarm and Lumina Controller

EllisConCo

I was able to integrate my DSC alarm into my HAI Lumina last night after finally getting the right serial connector.  I set it up and can see all of the zones (after i entered them in setup using PCAccess, starting at zone 17) and the system is recognizing events as they occur (doors opening) and is working fine with code based on these events (i.e. if front door opens and it is dark, turn on entry lights and foyer lights for 2 minutes).  Here is my problem/question:

I am using SnapLink and Haiku on my Iphone and Ipad as controllers.  Both of these are reporting correct status for each zone (OK or Open) and they also recognize is the system is armed.  My problem is that I cannot figure out how to arm or disarm the system with either one.  I am pretty sure it is probably something I do not have set up right and am looking for some guidance.

In SnapLink, I can select "Arm" or "Away" (or whatever the options are) and it brings up a screen to enter my code.  I have a four digit alarm code but it accepts six digits and does not respond to anything that I put in.

In Haiku I can also see all of my zones but when I try to bring up the screen to arm (I think that is what it is trying to do) it brings up a pop-up of the numeric controller but takes it back down as quickly as it comes up.

I've searched for posts that might address this and have been unsuccessful.  It seems that I read on the HAI website somewhere that you cannot arm or disarm from your keypad or from a controller but that you can from SnapLink.  Any advice?

Back