Needed: Uplink Molex to DB9 cable

DeLicious

didn't this this needed to go into the FS/WTB forum since I'm not really looking to buy one from a CT member, but looking for advice on how to get one.

I really need (ASAP) to get a hold of a Molex 6-pin to DB9 cable (typically sold by Uplink) to connect my DigiCell ANYNet to the Elk. Anyone know where or how I can get one?

And those parts can be easily had at either DigiKey or Mouser.

Just search on the Molex part numbers:

Molex - 50-57-9406 - 2.54mm (.100") Pitch SL(tm) Crimp Housing, Single
Row, Version G, Positive Latch, 6 Circuits
Molex - 16-02-0103 - SL(tm) Crimp Terminal 70058, 22-24 AWG, Bag Selective
Gold (Au)

Yes, one could use the special crimp tool, but some small needle nose will work too.

yes, i've tried to contact uplink support, as has Brandon Stapp at AO, and we can't get any response. i've checked the local fry's for the appropriate parts, but they were fresh out. even so, if i did have the appropriate parts, i don't know that i would trust myself to get the cable correct since i wouldn't really know what i was doing. that's kind of why i was looking for an easy out on this one, but perhaps that just doesn't exist...

yes, i've tried to contact uplink support, as has Brandon Stapp at AO, and we can't get any response. i've checked the local fry's for the appropriate parts, but they were fresh out. even so, if i did have the appropriate parts, i don't know that i would trust myself to get the cable correct since i wouldn't really know what i was doing. that's kind of why i was looking for an easy out on this one, but perhaps that just doesn't exist...

I have plenty of parts to make this cable but you have to tell me how long is the cable you needed for. It's all free if you're willing to pay for shipping (USPS or UPS) NO MARK UP ON SHIPPING JUST ACTUAL or if you have UPS account I can also do it for you.

Back