• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

New Content

ericvic

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have added some new content to the website including how-to pages and links. I would still like to get more links so if anyone has any good ones please let me know.

Also if you check out the new how-to pages please give me some feedback so I can make them better.

Thanks,
Eric

tech-home

Eric,

The How To's look great.

Possible Suggestions :
Tips & Trick's Section

I know next to nothing about 1-wire products but after reading your how to pages feel I have a better understanding. I really like the Diagrams.

Squintz

Awesome How-Tos, I will be interested in the One Wire How-to in the near future since I have some One Wire stuff laying around but nothing connected yet. Thanks!

WayneW

Nice job! But I was confused about the Master Hub. It sounds like that is a product, but I couldn't find it for sale.

ericvic

Guys,

Thanks for the nice words.

Wayne,

The How-To got a bit ahead of the rest of the site. The Mater Hub is a new product that will be released shortly, but has you found out it is not on the site yet. It is basically a DS9097U serial adaptor and a 6 Channel Hub in one package.

Eric

WayneW

Eric, might you want to add an "all items" section of the store? Sometimes it is a bit confusing jumping between the "weather" sections and the "home automation" sections. Especially for things that may not be obvious which section(s) they are in.