Premise New version of PremiseMetro available in the Windows Store

Motorola Premise
I just bought a Surface Pro 3 the other week when they were on sale, so I finally get to try the Premise Metro app this weekend.

The view in page button shows up as "install" for me.

I'm still getting used to Windows 8...  I'm probably going to be using Windows 8 for a long time as Windows Media Center isn't available in Windows 10.

Uh-oh. Does it have anything to do with region? I'm in Canada.

Is there a link I can use to download it directly?

I didn't knowingly restrict the region, but I wouldn't expect Canada to be restricted in any way. Unfortunately, the only way to install it is through the windows store.

Nice to see a couple more of you jumping in.   I'll be interested to see if either of you see some of the issues I did.

123, if that's the case, maybe I can setup a VPN you can connect to long enough to download the app...

PS: email me if you're interested.   I haven't been checking cocoontech on a regular basis in a long time.

The only "restriction" I can see is the supported language (English). Could that be it?  Another possibility is that your machine thinks it's already installed. tap on the Account tab in the store app, and then tap on My Apps. That should list all the apps associated with your account.

John -

I'm looking forward to trying this new version...once I get Premise back up. Nothing wrong with the installation, but the house demo and addition required pulling the plug. On the positive side, this addition is wired for HA. Or IoT...only a couple more weeks!

Back