NTP service for Elk TS06

ACE-HomeAuto

Does anyone have installed a NTP client for the Elk TS06. It's kind of a hassle setting the time after a restart, especially since it defaults to Jan 2003.

I have found a great weather service that works as a link for the TS06, it's using www.wunderground.com. You can custiomize it for your zip code. It gives current weather as well as 5 day forcast and even animated radar,

The next M1XEP upgrade will have the NTP time feature. It will update the M1 and the M1 will update the TS07 touch screen as well as anything else listening for the 15 second time broadcast from the M1.

I just had to set my clock by a couple of minutes. Any idea of the timeframe of this next release, not holding you to it of course :)

If all goes well with the final software testing, it will be the week of Oct 8th.

This software upgrade will include:
ELKRP Remote Programming Software
M1XEP Ethernet module
M1 Control
M1XSP Serial expander
M1KAM Access Module

:)
The next M1XEP upgrade will have the NTP time feature. It will update the M1 and the M1 will update the TS07 touch screen as well as anything else listening for the 15 second time broadcast from the M1.

I just updated the control, the XEP and RP to the lastest release. While the time on the RM shows the M1 clock, I was hoping that the TS07 would show the same time. The M1 clock was showing 21:22 and when I closed the RM program the Windows clock showed 21:21. Is there something that I need to change/set on the TS07?

Thanks for getting the NTP feature added......Next, I'll just need the UPB thermostat from RCS to work....

Back