Ocelot making morning coffee

The script looks just fine to me.

Don't mess up my coffee with all that stuff. ;)

I drink it the way the coffee pot makes it!

Trust me, .....the Roomba doesn't like to clean up wet stuff!!!

But I do like the arm, would need to train it so I wouldn't even have to lift the cup to my lips ;)

Any of you guys have one of the newer Rombas? Do they automatically dock when the battery gets low?

JohnBullard said:
Very good Paul,

since you've found all this cool stuff, will you volunteer to program it for me?

(I'm lazy)
Sure. But the arm only lifts 5 ounces max, how do you feel about drinking your coffee through a straw?

BTW the old Heathkit robotic arm could lift a full pound, and I think the RadioShack one could lift that much also. Maybe you should check EBay for one of these 'arms instead?

;)

Rupp said:
Any of you guys have one of the newer Rombas? Do they automatically dock when the battery gets low?
Rupp,
They are supposed to but you know 'supposed to' and does are not always the same thing. I'm getting one for Christmas so I'll let you know how it does.
HH

hhnew,
Please do keep me up to date. I, yes I was vacuuming on Friday and me and out vacuum had a falling out. Needless to say I won. My wife now needs a new vacuum.

The discovery model supports return to base, check the cocoontech gift guide it's mentioned in there ;)

Back