Omni support discontinued

kurtmccaslin

I got an email from Leviton saying that they are discontinuing non-warranty repairs for the Omni effective the end of the year.

If you have Omni or BitWise products or accessories that need to be repaired, ensure an RMA request is submitted before December 31, 2022. Fill out the RMA Request Form completely and email it to [email protected]. If eligible for repair, Leviton will reply with applicable cost for repair, an RMA number, and instructions for shipping to the repair facility.

Last edited:
At this point, everyone should be sending in any defective boards they have laying around, and get them repaired. Can probably resell them for a tiny bit of profit, or hold on if you plan on sticking with the HAI platform. I guess we knew this day was coming.

Would it be possible to share the content of this email? I'd like to post it as an announcement. Either way, thank you for letting us know!

Noticed that the Ebay prices for used OmniPro 2 panels are over original new selling prices these days.

Here is the entire text of the email:

Notice of discontinuation of non-warranty repairs for Omni and BitWise products and accessories

At the end of this year, Leviton is ceasing operations of non-warranty repairs for the Omni and BitWise family of products and accessories, including but not limited to Hi-Fi audio, Omnistat thermostat, Omni-Bus lighting, and HLC lighting products.

Leviton will not issue new RMAs for non-warranty repairs of these products after December 31, 2022. All RMAs will be valid until February 15, 2023. If the product is not received by February 15, 2023, the RMA will expire, and the product will not be accepted for repair.

How do I request a non-warranty RMA?

If you have Omni or BitWise products or accessories that need to be repaired, ensure an RMA request is submitted before December 31, 2022. Fill out the RMA Request Form completely and email it to [email protected]. If eligible for repair, Leviton will reply with applicable cost for repair, an RMA number, and instructions for shipping to our repair facility.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

Back