Haiku OnZoneNotReady Script Question

Hey All (mainly Lupinglade, unless someone else has run into this) :) Trying to find a way to get zone notifications for zones outside of my OmniPro II, from an Expansion Board, and an Expansion Enclosure. The designation for these inside of Dealer Access is EX1-** and EE1-** Where the number before the dash is the assigned ID number for each type of expansion, and the number after the dash is the zone. So...  how might I call these 'zone.number(s)' from scripts with in Haiku Helper. 

Here is an incomplete snippet of code, I have miles of it that's working, but just recently started trying to add Expansion Enclosures and Expansion Boards... Any Thoughts on the appropriate way to identify these for the 'zone.number' identifier? 

if(zone.number == 8) {// Match zone by number
                helper.sendNotification(controller, zone.bestDescription + ' not ready!'); 
                }
        if(zone.number == EX1-5) {// Match zone by number
                }
        if(zone.number == EE1-6) {// Match zone by number
                }

Thanks guys! 

So, I answered my own question... I was just over thinking it. A zone number is a zone number, regardless of which enclosure. HaikuHelper doesn't care, just put in the zone number.  So much for thinking I was smart, just out thought myself and created a problem that never existed. Updated code below incase it doesn't make sense to anyone. 

BTW, huge shout out to Lupinglade for making an amazing app, and fantastic companion to the HAI product. Thanks man!

if(zone.number == 8) {// Match zone by number
                }
        if(zone.number == 31) {// Match zone by number
                }
        if(zone.number == 56) {// Match zone by number
                }

Back