Output1 deactivated?

Stef

The first time i looked at the options at the keypad after connecting everything, it was late at night and the familly was asleep so I changed some options that mute the output1.

Now i can't found how to unmute. Is there a way to reset the M1 and get it back to the factory setting?

Now that i can connect to it using ElkRP software. It would be easy to reprogram.

Stef.

Are you referring to the chime/voice that announces zone violations? Or speaking on command from a rule? If it is the chime/voice you are missing, play with the "chime" button on the keypad as that function is not in RP anywhere (I know I went crazy looking for it).

Dont forget that with the latest (or at least one of the newer versions) of the M1 firmware you can write a rule to mute non critical announcements based on time of day etc.

I wrote a rule saying not to make non critical voice announcements after 9 pm and before 8 am. Its a great feature (in case I forget to mute things when working on the system late at night).

WayneW said:
Are you referring to the chime/voice that announces zone violations? Or speaking on command from a rule? If it is the chime/voice you are missing, play with the "chime" button on the keypad as that function is not in RP anywhere (I know I went crazy looking for it).
Both. I put the chime in Tone/voice and i only hear the keypad tone...

They hid it way down at teh bottom under automation with a bunch of other stuff.

Wait until you play with some of the rules and I bet you will really love the system.

To return to Factory settings:

Goto Global section of keypad programming which is installer menu 07.

Goto Global menu G45. Press the right arrow key and enter 99.

A few minutes later everything will be back to factory settings.

Thank you Spanky!

I'll try this tomorow. It's too late now as everybody except me is sleeping :D

Back