[Press Release] Smartenit Announces Home Automation Collaboration with Broadcom

I'm guessing that part number is wrong since BCM7445 is a video decoder.

Is this the Harmony G1 product or something else entirely?  I'm guessing the latter.

Harmony G1 – Model #6007D
Multi-Protocol Gateway/Hub
Monitor and control anything, from anywhere AND turn any PC monitor, pojector, or TV into a Smart TV.  It puts the power of Smartenit home automation into an Android Mini PC!  It’s the “brains” of your system allowing you to monitor and control your lights, irrigation system, security cameras, pool motors, and more while receiving timely updates about events on your phone, tablet, or web browser.
Smart Possibilities
  • Trigger alarms or receive messages based on status of sensors- like windows being opened, motion sensed on your property, or your front door being unlocked
  • See power consumption and set energy efficient schedules for your biggest appliances
  • Remotely manage and schedule your irrigation system
  • Store and access pictures, videos and files from anywhere

Features 

Features Specs
CPU/Speed Dual Core ARMv7 @ 1 Ghz
RAM 1 GB
Flash Memory 4 GB NAND
Expandable Memory SD Card Slot 64G Max
System Version Android 4.2.2
Network Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n+ Ethernet
Power 12V DC 2A
Video Player AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4, RM/RMVB, FLV Supports HD Movie up to 1080P
Audio Player MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20K Hz
Photo Review JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, support rotating and slide
Adobe Flash Supports Version 11 and above
Office Software Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Txt
I/O Ports USB 2.0 (2), AV, HDMI, RJ-45, SD Card Slot

Hi az1324,

As far as I know, everything was approved as is from Broadcom's end so the chipset must be accurate.  

You are right that the G1 is a different offering entirely.  Look out for something more official on that soon!

Back