[PROMOTION] CocoonTech.com March Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
As a thank you for supporting CocoonTech.com and in an attempt to attract more regulars to this site, CocoonTech.com is having a month long promotion, giving away over $500 in hardware and software. If this event is a success, we will be holding more contests in order to promote the site, and share the fun.

The hardware and software we are giving away:

http://www.cocoontech.com/?act=home&pg=giveaway

All you have to do is post here if you want to enter for the Homeseer Z-Wave USB starter kit giveaway, or in the other thread if you wish to enter for the Harmony SST-659 Remote giveaway. You are allowed to submit an entry for each contest, but you can only win 1 prize.

The contest will run until the end of March, winners will be picked the 1st of April (no joke!). Only one entry per person per prize will be allowed (this will be verified, people who wish to cheat the system will be automatically disqualified from the giveaway!), and only 1 prize per snail mail adress/person/email address. Good luck and enjoy!

CocoonTech.com would like to thank Karen, Rich and Rick at Homeseer Technologies for their extensive support and generousity.

Awesome. Enter me in the contest as I am a ccoon beginer. I am starting with a new security system that has x10 capabilities and want to expand to home automation. Nice site.

Count me in :D

But where are all the Basketball games. That is what March Madness is isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back