Request for ELKRP please!

I just finished the hardwiring for my M1 gold and basic system tests, would like to customize all the zones/triggers and just realized you cant download the software without an account!!!! :p :lol: ;)

If anyone can save me, it would be much appreciated, cox email should be able to hold the attachment, please use the following addresss but change as needed to avoid spam-bots, thanks!!

mccoy1000@removethisstupidspamstopperCOXdotNET

Sounds like it is not e-mailable due to size...if anyone would host it temporarily, that would be great! Thanks!

I just finished the hardwiring for my M1 gold and basic system tests, would like to customize all the zones/triggers and just realized you cant download the software without an account!!!! :p :lol: ;)

If anyone can save me, it would be much appreciated, cox email should be able to hold the attachment, please use the following addresss but change as needed to avoid spam-bots, thanks!!

mccoy1000@removethisstupidspamstopperCOXdotNET

Hmm, I guess users cant close topics, so if mods want to do some housekeeping this topic can definitely be closed thanks to Steve and Digger and Robert and all others who pitched in, THANKS!

Luckily the wife is going shopping with her mother all day tomorrow out of town, so I will have the whole house to myself enjoying the vocabulary of my new ELK and naming zones!

Back