Russound/NuVo Data on M1 or OmniPro Touch Screens

upstatemike

When using an OmniPro or M1 Touch Screen to control a whole house audio system like Russound or NuVo, how much info do you get on the screen? Can you see/scan FM station frequencies or just see/select presets?

Can these touch screens kick off a batch file on a PC? (I would use this to send transport commands to Slimserver via xPL)

The upcoming ELK touchscreen software upgrade that supports Russound looks and behaves about the same as the Russound touchscreen with channel selection, scanning, CD control, XM control etc. You will have an ethernet bridge at the Russound for multiple touchscreens or PC control.

It's pretty neat!!!

Spanky said:
The upcoming ELK touchscreen software upgrade that supports Russound looks and behaves about the same as the Russound touchscreen with channel selection, scanning, CD control, XM control etc. You will have an ethernet bridge at the Russound for multiple touchscreens or PC control.

It's pretty neat!!!
Hi Spanky,

Sounds great!! I own a M1 and Elk TS-07....

Are you able to confirm what models of Russound the upgrade software upgrade will control?

I am currently thinking about buying a CAA66 Russound version system, is that model incorporated in the ELK touchscreen upgrade? Can you confirm which Russounds models will work the M1?

Does the Russound system have to have the Rnet system for integration with the TS-07?

Thanks and regards,

Fleetz

Cool. Now is there any chance of a surface or table mount version of the TS-07 in the near future? I can't do flush mount for either touch screens or Russound zone keypads. My plan is to use a couple of strategically placed surface mount touch screens and no actual Russound controls.

Spanky

When would the release be available?

Which Russound models would be compatible with M1? CAV, CAM, CAA?

I contacted Elk Sales/Technical on compatibility on both audio and video and no one get back to me.

Can you tell us which video cameras (brand, model) have been tested with M1 because I'm interested integrate with my system. I'm just waiting for the answer before purchasing TS-07 and other accessories.

Back