Snake Oil Salesman

Will Automated Outlet be carrying these? How about a special code for free shipping on them?

The starting price is high because my wife now tells me she won't fly with me no matter how many wheels it has and her current breast implants are up to TBO and need an overhaul. Happy Bidding

;) :angry: :eek: :huh:

Martin and BSR, if you guys are in need of parts for your antenna's just PM me. I did some pruning around the yard this weekend, and ended up with a pile of antena parts. Just pay S&H and I will be glad to send them to you ;)

JohnWPB said:
Martin and BSR, if you guys are in need of parts for your antenna's just PM me. I did some pruning around the yard this weekend, and ended up with a pile of antena parts. Just pay S&H and I will be glad to send them to you :angry:
You have to age them for two years on a bed of rose petals, then expose them to "artic chilled air" for two days, then finally have them rained on in the Amazon Rain Forest. This isn't as simple as it seems, thus the high cost is justified. ;)

I was just wondering if you have any different models available, the antenna I am currently using for my TV picks up a lot of undesirable programs.

That is a classic reply. Wouldnt be nice to be able to tune out individual shows by sniping the antenna to the right length. You know the wife wouldnt get on the roof to fix it so you could trim out all the "Soaps" and Oprah. Just leave on all the DIY shows and maybe a sci-fi every now and then ;)

Back