Super great deal on HomeSeer HS-FS100-L Z-Wave Dual Sensor & Buzzer ($9.75)

electron

Administrator
Staff member
If you're a Z-Wave user, I highly recommend you grab one of these HomeSeer HS-FS100-L Z-Wave Dual Sensor & Buzzer devices. I use a couple of these to monitor the status light on various devices, and it has been very reliable.

I usually pay between $30-$40 for these, and I'm not aware of anyone else mass producing this type of device which can run on batteries. Not sure if a new version is coming (@macromark might be able to confirm), but at this price, who cares :)

PS: I only found out about this sale by accident, no secret handshakes, messages or promises were exchanged ;)

Z-Wave Dual Smart Sensor​

Want to turn your regular 'dumb' appliances into smart ones? HS-FS100-L is a Z-Wave light sensor that's designed to report back to your smart home hub when indicator lights turn on, turn off or change color. Use to monitor dehumidifiers, water softeners, washers, dryers and much more!
HS-FS100-L also includes a built-in temperature sensor and buzzer. Use it anywhere you wish to monitor the temperature and/or issue audible alerts for anything that happens in your home.

Main Features​

• Indicator Light Sensor
  • Temperature Sensor
  • Z-Wave controllable buzzer while connected to a power adapter
  • Acts as a Z-Wave repeater when used with optional Micro USB power adapter

Suggested Uses​

Think of all the things in your home that have indicator lights. Wouldn't it be great if you could keep track of them even when you're not at home? Now you can! Our new indicator light sensor monitors these lights and reports changes back to your smart home system or hub. Here are just a few things you can do with HS-FS100-L:

Receive notifications when a...​

• Dehumidifier needs to be emptied
  • Humidifier needs to be filled
  • Water softener needs more salt
  • Washing machine turns off
  • Dryer/Washer turns off
  • Stove or range left on
  • Computer or network equipment needs attention
  • Home entertainment gear turns on or off
  • Security panel lights come on
  • Heating or cooling equipment need attention
  • The freezer has stopped working, IE: unplugged
  • Air filter needs replacing

Specs​

Downloads​

Included​

• Sensor Body
  • Mounting hardware
  • Indicator light cable with double-stick tape
  • Manual

Requirements​

• US Z-Wave network

Important​

• Compatible with HomeSeer systems or with SmartThings hubs (with special device handler).

Back